Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I took time off - 31

Who dares to question God in such a way but only the most devout secure enough that there is something there having sensed it, that is why I ask, I do so feel the presence of the invisible, that is why I ask where you perceive our differences lay, and does that definition not, at least in some fundamental part, come from the realm of the invisible? That we have found a way to make the invisible visible and then to draw some definitive and separating principle from that man-made manifest. In this way our words become our flesh, when yet they spawn from the same great force the engine of the universe of which we all spin and fly fast so fast beyond our feeling. That is a force greater than is felt, and we do not find difference in so big a thing, yet, perhaps no bigger thing in terms of importance is there. Can we find a way to fear that forward motion without eachother's hands. I think the Lord's words are written everywhere but mostly in the things in life I do not understand, and fundamentally, I feel so close to them, and fundamentally I think it my responsibility to contemplate them with mine own mind, for my mind too is one of the larger amorphous yet defined, expressions of that greater plane in the realm of divine symbols, the same realm I consider our differences to be, the impossibility of my understanding the breadth of your life all the moments you consider to be important to you. You might tell me, but I rely on my reverence to the greater plane in you, I will always worship those parts of you I do not understand for that reason, you are certainly of god to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment